Love, Lies and Lemon Cake is a really sweet love story which follows Faye Dobson who decides to move on from her stale marriage and meets super dreamy Australian surfer Dan. Dan reignites a spark in her which encourages her to put herself first and enjoy life.
I really enjoyed reading this book. I found it such an easy read and quickly became invested in the characters. I loved how the story unfolded and the new experiences that Faye was enjoying. I found it really uplifting.
Read it if:
- You love a good love story
- You don’t mind a bit of cheese
- You aren’t looking for anything too lengthy
- Watching Faye grow
- Her relationship developing with Dan
- The general flow of the storyline
- Perhaps a little too short?!
Have you read Love, Lies and Lemon Cake?